September 9, 2021
From: Board of Directors
Over the next week or so there are some things happening in the common areas.
The trail work is scheduled for this week. They will install half the trail Friday (stay off Saturday) and the other half Saturday (stay off Sunday).
- Reminder - Starting next week, September 13, the weekly maintenance closure will be on MONDAYS. It is anticipated the chemical system will be installed later this month and weekly maintenance closures will no longer be required.
- There will be a plaster inspection soon. If you see divers in the pool, they are checking the plaster that was installed two years ago. There is no need to close the pool, just a heads up. Regular maintenance is critical to protect our assets.
August 20, 2021
From: Austin Properties, Inc.
Dear Reflections Homeowner:
Our office has performed the preliminary deed restriction evaluation this week. The intention of this evaluation is not to enforce, but to evaluate the exterior condition of each property and notify all homeowners of general deed restriction concerns noted. We would like to give you some time to take action if you see that any of the following items pertain to your property, before formal individual notices are generated. Our first official deed restriction inspection will take place in September, at which time we will begin sending formal notices to homeowners pertaining to any deed restriction concerns.
- Prune trees/shrubs
- Weed beds
- Remove dead trees (including palm trees)/shrubs
- Clean gutters
- Fence maintenance required (loose or missing pickets or leaning fences)
- Mildew on brick/siding
- Holiday lights or decorations
- Miscellaneous items (coolers, chairs, toys, etc.)
- Unapproved signs or decorations
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the management company at (713)776-1771.
MASC Austin Properties, Inc.